The Amon Agent is a small piece of software that runs on your hosts. Its job is to collect metrics and bring them to Amon so that you can do something useful with your monitoring and performance data. These pages describe how to configure and run the Amon agent
These pages describe how to configure and collect metrics with the Amon agent plugins
- StatsD - A guide to enabling and collecting StatsD metrics.
- Health Checks - A guide to collecting health check metrics.
- Sensu - A guide to installing and collecting metrics from Sensu plugins.
- Telegraf - A guide to collecting metrics from Telegraf.
- Custom Plugins - A guide to writing your own custom plugins.
Amon is available as an open source application that you can install on your own infrastructure. This covers everything related to getting it running.